Process Chemicals have the dedicated, trained and experienced personnel to provide consultation, engineering, field services and management of all pipeline services for the pre-commissioning of transmission pipelines throughout Australia and abroad.
Our Company has been involved in the pipeline industry since its establishment in 1975 and are capable of handling a pipeline project of any size. With our knowledge and experience, we can provide several important aspects to your pipeline project resulting in a prompt and practical cost completion.
- Consultation, Test Plan Development and Project Management
- Design and Fabrication of HP Test Headers and LP Pigging Headers
- Pipeline Pigging – Pre-Cleaning, Drying and Maintenance
- Pipeline Gauging
- Filling and Flooding
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing – Strength and Leak
- Dewatering and Air Drying
- Nitrogen Purging and Packing, Decommissioning and Moth Balling
- NATA Test Reporting and MDR Development
Our integrated pipeline services package along with our NATA Mechanical Testing Accreditation allows us to complete pre-commissioning testing activities in line with the requirements of AS2885.5 Pipeline – Gas and Liquid Petroleum, DNV-OS-F101 Submarine Pipeline Systems, AS2566.2 Buried Flexible Pipelines and ASME B31.11 Slurry Transportation Pipelines.
- Cross Country Buried and Exposed High-Pressure Steel Pipelines
- Cross Country Water and Slurry Pipelines
- Buried Flexible Pipelines (HDPE, PE, GRE and GRP)
- Offshore Submarine Pipelines
- Horizontal Directional Drilled Pipelines (Shore to Offshore and River Crossings)
- Pipeline Pre-tests and Facilities Piping
We have a wide range of Testing Instrumentation, Pressurisation Equipment, Pumping Packages and Air Dryers and can provide the pipeline contractor with a customised pipeline service package, managing all pipeline pre-commissioning activities to deliver a clean, leak free and dry pipeline with just one crew. This reduces time and costs associated with managing several sub-contractors.
Contact us today to discuss you pipeline service requirements.